Gardenia: Live Masterclass (12 Dec 2021)
Facebook live masterclass on Dec 12th at 8:00 pm IST/ 3:30 pm UK/ 10:30 am EST.
The Gardenia is considered to be one of the most beautiful flowers in the world, and because of its white colour, is a perfect representation of innocence, purity and clarity. It is often used in wedding ceremonies as these flowers are perfect for wedding bouquets and decorations. A perfect flower to add to your repertoire especially if you want to learn popular flowers used for cake decorations.
I’m often asked- “how is the construction of Gardenia different from the rose” and that is exactly what you will be learning in this masterclass - the subtle differences in the formation of the centre, the positioning of the various layers - all of which enables one to ensure that your Gardenias don’t just end up looking like another rose…
A Masterclass packed with new techniques and valuable learnings…
I was most fascinated with the unique calyx and the delicate and slender neck of the Gardenia buds and flowers - and I look forward to teaching you how I figured out the technique of getting them as close to the real ones as possible.
So, to sum it up, you will learn:
- How to make the centre along with different variations which are characteristic of the Gardenia
- How to give the flower its proper form,
- Make the young buds along with the half open ones
- Make its unique calyx
- Form seamless slender necks for the Flower and the buds to enhance the realism
- Making the leaves, and especially getting the colouring right for the deep dark green leaves.
- And in the end, we will put all of these various components together into a beautiful sprig.
Steps to follow to sign up:
- On the check out page in the address section, please enter your Facebook name on the field marked “Company”
- Once payment is made, please go to Facebook and request to be added to the Facebook Private Group "Gardenia Masterclass by Arati Mirji" or click here https://www.facebook.com/groups/934245377185781
You will receive an email confirming your order
On the day of the masterclass, please log into the Facebook private group at the assigned time to participate