Directions for making quick twiddles:
- Attach the cranking bar into the central rod
- Depending on how much paste you want to use, unscrew the central bar and insert the preconditioned/ softened paste
- Select the disc you want to use and place it at the other end of the tube. Screw the end cap.
- You can now extrude the paste
- Based on your requirement, cut the length of the noodle. Place it straight on the foam pad. Place the floral wire adjacent to it (they should be close to each other) then with a swift and firm movement of your palm, press onto the wire, roll it in one direction (either forward or backward) – the friction will make the paste adhere to the wire. You can repeat the motion if required.