In case an item received is different from what was ordered, or has a manufacturing defect or is damaged, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly evaluate the deficiency and work with you to offer you a refund or replacement at the earliest possible.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return request.
NOTE: If the damage is caused by mishandling or improper care, the customer will be responsible for return and any costs incurred to fix the issue or for replacement.
For tutorials there are no returns and refunds. Once you have paid for a tutorial, it is deemed as consumed.
Please write to us at email@example.com if you require a refund against a purchase you have made. We will refund your payment in the following cases:
- If the item is not received by you within 30 days from date of order (subject to correct information received from the customer)
- If the item received by you is defective or not useable
- If you have not received the correct item
In case your complaint does not fall under any of the above heads, but you require a refund, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If it is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us within 24 hours of placing it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of being placed. In this case, the full amount will be reimbursed if the item has not already been shipped to you.
In the case of tutorials, we are unable to offer any cancellation or refunds.
Terms & Conditions
- Items once ordered will be dispatched within 7working days from the date of order. Dispatch will be by courier. Delivery will normally be within 72 hours of dispatch depending upon the timelines offered by courier companies to your location. In unforeseen cases, delivery may take longer
- Return/ refund requests must be made within 24 hours of receipt of the order.
- In the case of tutorials, no order cancellation, return or refund is possible. Once a tutorial is paid for, it is considered as consumed.
- Arati Mirji retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
- All claims are subject to jurisdiction of courts in Karnataka
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of any changes as and when they are made.